Saturday, January 30, 2010

With Baby

Heehee... Happy smiling~ Love my small face, yet baby-fat still followed me. T_T
I love my hair although it is no longer a full fringe. As is well know I love full fringe much. Why suddenly I want to change back to a short side fringe? Hmm... actually I am copying Rainie Yang's latest hairstyle~ Yet I know I couldn't copy her as well. As long as I dare to say that I am copying her~ She is my idol , it is just a normal thing to copy her. Everybody done that, so do I. Not just like some copy cat, copying ur style in front of u and not to know what shame is! Thickskinned!! Speechless to those shameless people!
Okay, back to topic.Yesterday hang out with baby, it is a bad la! Before we reach there we had been decided to take some picture. As we arrived the destination, we started our action. Couldn't took the nice shooting angle la, many of them are just deleted afterward. Kinda waste, yet can do nothing right? I don't wish to post my ugly face to stain my blog. And the I don't wish my readers had shocked by me. Haah

I purposely like this picture. I am not sensitive to the camera, always has the same pose---smiling~ : )
So most of the time I just know put my smile in front of it, although it doesn't work all the times. =_="' But this one at least got something different la. Baby, u are not 'yong shui' at all la, I just want to kacau u only eh. It is cute actually~Don't keep in ur mind ya.

It's easy to recognize where we are right?



.



.



.





After took some pictures, we had a walk in the mall. 'Hmm...we really didn't suits to shop this place!' Baby said like that. Okay, kinda accurate. This so-called high class shops really didn't match with the poor family like us. But I don't mind if he is from a rich family or what, as long as he loved me! God bless me, I found him! Love my baby~ If I said I am not that vanity girl, I guess not people would trust me. I want branded stuffs, but not now! I want to use my own money to but them! That's the correct way to own them!


It is a heavy downpour as we had decided to leave that place. OMG! I hate raining day when I am outing! I am pity my rose stuffies la. I just wore it for the second time only. Yet it get flooded because of the stupid raining day! Pissed me off!! Baby was still thoughtfulness, he bought two packs of tissues. '...Bi, don't unhappy okay?' Haah. He really care of my feeling, he scared I'll get upset because of my shoe. So lovely~

It's time to bed, has a expecting day on tomorrow~ : D

No comments:

Post a Comment