Friday, January 22, 2010

Lonely

Whoa, I guess today will be a memorable day for me! Baby first time having breakfast with me. U said, how memorable is it?
Since we were getting together, I never having breakfast outside with baby. Yet, just now hmm... 5am something, we having our breakfast time at the nearest McD! Oh God, McD again? haaa...
This is only the first time I ate McD breakfast. I like the hotcake, so do baby! Emm... It taste so yummy~ The hotcakes come with the syrup and butter, it was truly MATCH! It didn't predict that it taste so good~
While I am drinking my Milo, baby was staring at me! Haah! U know y, he doesn't like coffee but he still odered coffee?! The pity coffee now still standing at my table. ="= Nobody is going to choi it! Can't blame me, I don't like coffee as well.
I am home alone now la! Baby went to working...haiz. What else can I do if not online?
TT___________TT

No comments:

Post a Comment