Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's full!

Ohayō gozai masu~
Quite a long time I didn't wake up like this early already huh. Hmmm... Shouldn't say wake up, 'cause I didn't sleep since I wake up at 2 o'clock! *sigh
From the moment I woke up, I felt hungry! Am hunting something to fill in my stomach. So, our final decision is always McD~
=D
We ordered the McValue Set of Fillet O'fish and the nuggets set plus chicken porridge (this is always the first choice of baby). Whoa, our big appetite really scared people right? It was just a supper for us, but we can order like having a lunch? Orz...
After finished eating all the stuffs, we were satisfied with it. But then the worse thing come to me! My stomach has been stuffed fully! I had tried to make myself asleep, but felt to do so. The level of satiety and fullness are suffered me and cause me can't fall into sleeping! I have no choice to wake myself up and start blogging now!
As a conclusion, don't eat too much as ur supper! It'll kill u badly I tell u.

No comments:

Post a Comment