Friday, July 9, 2010

Thought of the day.

Soon, I'm no longer an idler. No more Facebook, blogger so frequently.
May be, the time spend with beibii will reduce too...?
My first long term employment will start from now on.
I got my own job tho' this is not my dream job. I'll enjoy it as I like the uniform?! haah
Wearing clothes that I like will make me feel happy yah~
Of course more than that, the products too.
Anyway, wish me luck.


She's gonna back to Taiwan. We just went out for lunch, McD again. =P
tho' we're not very close to each others, future that might be a YES. Who knows?
We already promised to meet with each others next time in Taiwan. *hope so
Before she back she text me a message, she asked me to be confident, our future is on our own hands!let's cheer up! She's sincere from her heart. Glad to have a friend like her--> Miss Wu Li Min

regrets of didn't take pic with her :'(

Tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow I won't be here, gonna back to my mama's side. More than 3 months I didn't back home, wth I'm not an obedient daughter.
Will leave my beibii alone once again...... *don't cry ya bii

Opps, I'm the one who cry out first?!
="(

Oh ya, just received a sweetest message ever!
'...Some time i will think. Y i love u. But dun care why. I wil love u forever. Muakz...'
Opps, it's from my King! How sweet is it?! *lam sei la, beibii
hmmp...he is talented in writing love letter too ya. Can I consider as my first 'love letter'?
X )










 








Ɩ κиσω, ʋ ℓσʌɛ мɛ ιƨ мσяɛ тнαи Ɩ ℓσʌɛ ʋ. Always 0(^ 3^)0



No comments:

Post a Comment