Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Contradition of girls' heart

I am wondering why girls like high heels so much? Girls only have one pair of legs, but they need more then one pair of shoes?! =D
If u ever been to a girl's house, u will be notified that the shoes owned by the owner is always more then 3 or the above and among the 3 pairs of shoes, two of them must be the high heels! Sounds like so scary right? Haah!
Guys will never ever know that why high heels are so attractive for a girl.
Myself also one of them. I am so addicted to the high heels too!
I have 2 pairs of high heels, the 1 is boot with high heel. Yesterday, I just wore it to see the world. Yet, it brings me into the abyss of suffering! I just can't stand for the painfulness after few hours I wore it!
Baby saw me was tortured by suffering, he felt bear to watch it. Coincidentally, there was a stall selling the stuffies. He took a lovely one and asked me to try it. Whoa, after I get off my boot, my legs was like get their own freedom already! No need to squeeze themselves in a small space! Before this, I don't even know that wearing a stuffies can make myself so happy~ Yet until today, I want to shout out loudly :


I LOVE
STUFFIES



Yeah~ Cheer for those lovely stuffies~ By the way, I still can't pull myself out of loving high heels~
X )

No comments:

Post a Comment