Tuesday, January 5, 2010

N.E.R.D

I am freaking hate some conditions happened on me when I am watching movie in the cinema. The first, the people keep repeating the dialogue spoken out by the character. Don't they know they just like a COPY CAT?! Nerd!!! 2, Emmm... So bad smell from don't know Who! Feels super uncomfortable with those body odor! If I am so 'lucky' to seat beside these people, I got to bear with these strange smell. 'Oh God, save me from here please...' It doesn't mean that I look down on them who has bady odor, but there are many products or ways that they could try to minimize the degree of the smell. (well, this is just my opinion)
Oh, I think the third one will kill me badly! I supra hate the people shaking or strike my seat non-stop!!! I don't know whether they are too excited with the story-line or they just simple wanna disturbing me! Shit!!! Always feel that want to scold them, they made me feel uncomfortable with it! Feel impulse to get out from the cinema! I just don't want to waste my money! I have a right to continue my movie yet I am so damn annoyed with them! Always, until the end of the movie, I'll gave a unforgettable supercilious look to them!!! Nah, remember this! Stop shaking your legs la please, no manners at all. What a scandal!!


Ouch, forgive my rudeness. I am just too sick with those kinda of people. It happened on me recently when I am watching AVATAR with the 'family'. It makes me felt anger, I can't even concentrate on my movie u know? I kept sway my seat, but the idiot one seems like doesn't understand my intention! Suffering 3 hours inside the cinema.
Yet, I also can capture the story-line. It was a nice movie and worth to u to spend some time on it. It taught the people that not to be so selfish all the times. Don't try to get the thing that doesn't belongs to u. It does not have happiness reluctantly .

Perhaps, u are not the one that I mentioned. Always pay particular attention to what you say and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment