Saturday, January 2, 2010

Differently New Year

Huu~ Finally I can have a rest. I am so busy for this two days.
The first day of 2010, I am very sure most of u got countdown at somewhere else or had a New Year Eve Party by your own. But it is just nothing for me and Ryan king. We pass by with the drama together. Quite undisturbed and unique right?
I still remember last year we countdown at Sungei Wang with the crowd of people. They stand by the roadside, scream along the road and the leading of fireworks. The fireworks exploded about 5 minutes or more. That was the first time I had the countdown together with other strangers. The crowded conditions made me feel don't wanna go there for the second time. Bad sweating all the way,got to push and squeeze with strangers bla bla bla... Whao! Getting crazy!
So this time, I had learn become more bright. I didn't go anywhere just stay at home with the love one and watching drama instead. Good idea huh?
Originally, we had a plan to countdown for New Year at Genting with gege and Su Hann. Provisionally, they scare it will be a big jam for the road. So we just cancel the trip. Honestly, when I heard this news for the first, I felt a bit disappointed then. This is because I never countdown at Genting before and never been with them. Yet, thing always has a change and we'll get surprising. About 2.30am like that, gege made a called to Ryan king. He asked whether want go to Genting or not? So we just consent him.
All the way going to Genting, there was really a biggg jam but is the other way of road! (:O gege was so clever can guess the condition) I guess they just finished countdown and start the journey of going back home. I never see this scence before! Such a crowd! The hotel rooms all fully pack and the price has been risen up until 2 or 3 times! Terrible!! We just hang out there until 8am then dicided to come back 'cause really can't stand with the shivering whether.
As we just reached home, we start sleep until 4pm something. (geng huh?admiring myself Orz) After that having dinner again with gege and Su Hann with bao bei's favourite steam boot! (*grin*he smiling non-stop!) The next program is going to Mid Valley and had a movie night. 'Avatar' is our first choice. Nice movie then.
Perhaps, tomorrow can meet with
MaG Ying and Mian, then I think this is the most happiest thing for the beginning year of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment