Thursday, January 7, 2010

Under my control

Whao~ Things are all under my control now! It really cheer me up ya.
I'll get my PC Fair salary this week, perhaps and August salary by next Friday if he doesn't bluff me la. I am waiting for that such a long long time ago. Finally, yes it is come to a FINALLY. I can get it! Should I trust him? Hmm...may be this is the last time. Or else I don't know what will I do to that agent company.


My first boot has been reached to my friend's house. Yeah~ Wish to see it AsSoonAsPossible! I am extremely expecting that la. My Ryan king such a good bao bei, he bought it to me! My MaG Ying such a good jie mei, she help me took the order and worried the thing I had ordered not yet send it to me. Mmwak ♥ (for both of U)


Mama and my family were very supporting me. They didn't doubt about my decision at all. They trust me the most, they help me the most when I am in the trouble. So, I got to work hard to prove to those people who has been look down on me! I want them change their stupid appearance on me! I am not that weak, I am NOT a WEAKER anymore! I want mama live happily. I want her be proud to me! Wanna be her obedient daughter always~

No comments:

Post a Comment