Thursday, March 4, 2010

we Ain't perfect

duhhh... I'm so damn tiring man
just done all the housework
sweeping...mopping the floor
that's y I'm so admiring mummy
she could done all the housework's alone
:O
...
lotsa hair on the floor
u know y?
'cause I'm just trimmed my hair
by a hairstylist who are younger then me.
X )
I did swear before not to let MALE's hairstylist touch my hair
the oath was broke!
since he was one of the best bro of bibi
so, I'm dare to let him cut my hair
I'm too shy to say thanks to him even. *SHY did kills me a lot ya. =X
anyway,
thanks him a lot! *i know he wouldn't saw this.
just hope he'll understand
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
my stomach still full with the french fried *burp burp burp...
the McChicken burger set as my lunch
by the way still dragging some snacks to stuck in my mouth = )
recently
I'm addicted to McD!
I'm thinking of him all day longs. *the him not the HIM
morning, afternoon, evening, midnight even! *crazyyyyyy
=O
I'm told to increase my weight 2 more kg at least
hmmmp...
it sounds like I'm making fun to those who are a bit chubby then me
yet i didn't meant that
pls don't get angry or feel that I'm arrogant.plsszzzzzzzzzzz
i believe that everyone have their own problem
we ain't perfect




I'll try my best perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment