Wednesday, March 10, 2010

alone but not lonely

being alone is awful!!
I'm very sure, all of us have ever been leaving alone
people born to be in pair
non of us wish to live alone
except for those who are anti-social
Libras fear for alone the most.
the Libras can't live without others' accompany!
unluckily, I'm one of them.
i thought that I'm kinda independent start from the very beginning
yet
I'm wrong i guess
my dependent on other people is extremely high!
in especial of the one who are very close to me.
I couldn't trust people easily
in this case, i think that I'm quit independent.
but
if there are somebody for me
i won't let them go easily
holding their hand tightly!
never let go!
however
sometimes, i'll force myself to face it
baby always asked me try to bear with it! don't escape!
whiles,
i hope there is somebody for to rely on.
baby is always the ONE~ * i'm glad
hmmp...but not today
took the bus by one
searching for the formal skirt
walking here and there
but i know baby didn't mean to be that way
he is working right now
must thinking maturely = )
I'm quit sympathy for those who are lack of love either family, friends, or loved one.
glad to have a baby like my Ryan King
pleasure to be best friends just like maG Ying, maG Mian, maG Mei, Emily, Su Hann, Xiao Looi, Tina etc
honor to unite as a family~







-










hey hey,it's time for me to share some pictures again
X )



pair of swollen eyes *gold fish


u know, i'm just thinking about U

2 comments:

  1. yea...try to be independent..
    it was so important in our life although we don't wish to be independent...hehehe~

    jia you ^^
    n so glad to in ur best fren's list ^^
    thx so much n jia you~ woooohoooo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe
    don't be too touching ya~
    XD

    it's my pleasure to be ur best friend too
    ^^

    ReplyDelete