Saturday, March 27, 2010

the 18th months

oh yea, today is the day i'm looking forward to. 27th of every month is means to me. As everyone know, today is the 1 year and 6 months together with my King. teehee I need your wishes and applause please...don't be such stingy la. =p

Right after the second hand of the clock had passed the big '12', "...happy 1 year and 6 months bibii~" straight away i'm yelling loudly and rushed to his warmth embrace. He was a bit shocked by my action, "...bii, i'm the first person who said this to u" weee~

Our stomach were drumming and it's yelling for some food to digest! oh God, we were starved and hungry like the hungry ghost!! 'cause we didn't feed our stomach with anything after the lunch time. No wonder why it's protesting us la. So ya, we've decided to fill our stomach in with something easy find and easy done! Hey, what do u think it'll be our supper huh? ngek ngek... it's my King's fav--> cup noodles and porridge. Hey bebiii, "...bei lei han dou la" * don't so surprise, i still remember u loved to hear my pronunciation in Cantonese right? =D okay, as a conclude that we bought those 'rubbish' or junk food to satisfied our hungry-ness. Once a while is okay, i knew it. = ) it's hard for my hands to stop grabbing them though! That's why u look at my body size, it's always 1 inch smaller then the girl's actual size which is same age with me. i'm facing this problem since when my primary school time. The puberty of each girl is different, i'm the one always slower then the others. erm... lack of nutrients la, my bone rack too small la, bla bla bla...da da da... haiz, it's a normal thing for me. i can accept it.

i couldn't close my chin when i'm informed to increase my weight to 50kg as well. i was like... :O u know? What the hell is it? 50 is a big amount to me, i personal pronounce it as 'fat'... Now, i've been told to put in myself in this range? don't kai wan xiao please... I don't wish to call by people as 'fei po' or other words that would irritating my ears and heart. Anyway, i'll try my best to gain my weight to 45kg la. okay, try!

hmmp... i'm out of topic again. =X
come back come back......
it's easy to fall in love with someone in a second time, yet it's not easy to get along well with him/her. I'm very sure u did heard before thist, it's not easy to love with each other 'cause all of us are tiny human being, we've our own temper as well. So, we must ensure that is not hard feeling between u and your loved one. So do i.
At last, happy together with my bebii King . Hope u always loved me with the 100 reasons.
The 100th reasons is no reason. mmwak

No comments:

Post a Comment