Sunday, March 7, 2010

outing

gai gai with bibi yesterday
I'm searching for the things that needed for the class
hmmp...
it takes few hours for us to find a suitable one
many considerations need to care about
'Good things come to those who wait'
things always come to us when we're almost surrender
I got it finally~ = )
teehee *winking eyes...

.

.

.

it's the right time for me to add the new members to my cosmetics case~
heavy applause plszzzzzzz~













hey ya,went to the Etude House (brand from Korea)
a very special thanks to bibi~ *mmmwak
the design of the outlets really attracted my eye sight =D
i never use the brand of cosmetics before
so, y don't have a try?
feeling secure with the label of 'Made in Korea' but NOT 'Made in China' *sorry for those who come from China, 90 degree bowing. r0

took some picture of mine before outing

like this picha for no reason

wokay, I'm getting MAD = )


the smile. always *seems like a bit stiff yes or no??

No comments:

Post a Comment