Sunday, March 21, 2010

queer fish

i didn't go for the interview
'cause i really lack-of-confidence
not yet well-prepared
it hears like an excuse *excuse is the best friend of evade
somehow someday, i won't let the excuse to occupy my space of thinking
the day is nearer to me. perhaps so
...
suddenly blank of my mind
a stupid guy made it for me!
stop asked me the stupid questions OK?!
don't always 'he he hi hi' at my chatting box
just straight forward what u want to know from me
i'm willing to answer it as long as u're not step on my 'land mine'
sometimes, i feel that guys are stupid enough! *sorry to say that, i'm really bad-mood!
see, u made me can't think of anything
it's not because of u're important or great impact to me
but u ruined my mind when i'm being annoyed by other things!
...
i missed the chance to meet with my Ya Lun oppa...
it's really a sad case!
i know the venue, the time, the date
somehow, i refuse to go there?!
what's happened on me?
he is my lovely Ya Lun
disappointed on myself
sorry my dear Ya Lun... = (
would u forgive me...?
but then,
i can had a movie night with my baby Emily
it's one of the happiness thing that can celebrate!
i didn't saw her few months
yet, we still can chit chatting non-stop
=D
wish my dear could get the flying colors on her coming final practical exam~
on the other way,
my King also accompany me all the way long
he didn't grumble about anything
big kisszzz for him again
mmwak ❤

p/s: i know i'm emotional, yet this is a character of a girl.
okay, u may said the is an excuse again!
































pissed off
yet
don't know why?!
i'm a queer fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment