Thursday, March 18, 2010

the Happiness things

my King was coming back for me on yesterday
it's a wonderful thing to share
i missed him for so long time
hmmp...
this whole week, almost everyday i woke up in an early morning
i had to work, attend the courses
it's real tiring yet I'm enjoy it
To fill the hour, that is happiness.
Yet, today
the temptation of 'laziness' is the winner
I'm a loser under it
i had consent the people to go for the photo shooting
but i fail to do so
I'm just too tired
grhhhhh... bad excuse again!

em...em...
never mind, my king is still sleeping like a 'sleeping PIG'
laying beside him
his contour of face is just attracted my sight
can't let my sight off from him!
need his tightly hug*
awwww~
see, how happiness am i.
= )







p/s: my intention to write this text is just to share my happiness to u, but not SHOWing OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment