Thursday, March 11, 2010

put a great effort

today is mean to those examinee of SPM
they get their results
it's either a happy or sad case
hmmp...
3 years ago, I'm also facing the same feeling
i could understand their feeling as well
my result was so-so
I'm a bit disappointed about myself
the sickness made me can't concentrate on my studying *i know it couldn't be an excuse
by the way,
i felt glad too
'cause some of the subject that i don't expected to get a Credit or above
somehow, i got it!
GOD BLESS ME
i can get this kind of result really consider as 'lucky'
until today
I'm still feeling regrets
y i couldn't get the flying colors as my friends?
i can't put a blame on other people
I'm lucky
at least GOD DO HELPS ME A LOT
appreciate this
i didn't take good care of my health and study well
so
this is the time for me to prove myself!
i want to be a Winner in this game
never let the people look me down again!
i swear!!
the chance only come once
i have to hold it on
put more and more efforts!
the successful is the mixed of 99% of great effort and the only 1% of luck
I'm just trying my 99% of hardworking
the rest of 1% i'll let the GOD decide for me

No comments:

Post a Comment