Thursday, March 25, 2010

time with my King

everyday is a wonderful day when i'm together with my King.


love my curl hair some of the times. it looks like those Japanese model in the magazine i mean my hairdo not my face. it's still a million mile for my face to put the 'simillar' as the Japanese girl, i'm not dare to put it at same side. although i do hope so. big contradiction of my personality. :O the middle side of fringe suits me? or it looks stiff? hmmp...not very sure yet. 'cause it's still a bit short, not natural. happy to have a change not always the same full fringe. *copy cat prohibited! kick*
=D
my King always kacau one, yet he is cute





ok, enough for that.my turn. = )

premonitory of my look when i'm 25-year-old. X ) oh God, it seems like extremely old! yet, this call mature?! i can accept this word nowadays. is a step for me to become a lady. lady-- means a girl who is high educated, with a politeness manner either words, or action. do u think i can pronounce it well in front of crowd people? may be, who knows? i'll try. HAAH i don't believe it so, much less is u? LMAO



-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment