Friday, March 26, 2010

nightmare...

had a nightmare this morning
it made me shivering until now...
my hair stood on the end... it creeps my mind!
here is the story begin...
it was after CNY holidays, i'm on the way back to my KL home. (not so sure where am i actually, everything is like a maze) i put all my red packets inside a paper-made bag. (included my King's, yet i don't know y)
when i just reached there, i thought it was safe for me to carry it on hand. (i think it's more safer if i cuddle them on my own) yet, who knows it was an Indian guy came over to me and said: "hey, what are u holding on?" after that he just grabbed the paper bag from me. the whole red-packets fall on the floor. he said:" wow~all red-packets!" i can see the cunning spark through his eyes. creeping... i'm shock at the time and couldn't think anything at once! he grabbed all my things and ran away, no one is gonna to help me! although the guys also like that, they look on me with folded arms! what a black-hearted man! fortunately, it's a kind girl who helps me to knock down the thief and i could took some of them back.
when the time i saw my King, i'm guilt to face with him. i kept repeating : y should i took the bag out on that time? y? i kept on blame myself. yet my King is consulting me not to put a blame on me. he knew it is not my fault actually...
hmmp...
this nightmare did a big impact on me. it's just like a incident that happened on me!
hard to cool down...

No comments:

Post a Comment