Friday, June 26, 2009

pursue eudemonia...

since i were very small...i knew that, my happiness will leaving me alone...
i were put blame on God...why treated me like this??
i always jealousy on my friends who had a completed family...had a lovely and responsibility father...why their father treated them such good...but, what does my father did those kind of things to me and my mother??
that was really unfair!!! i am refused to convince it will happen on my life!!!but, it really happened...what can i do for??
i can do nothing!! i am start to argue and complaining...always felt that i am the unlucky people in this world!!

but...until that day...i felt that i were totally wrong!!
originally, i am consider as the lucky one among my friends...
you know what does my friends' father did to her??you may not to guess so...her father was totally violence!!!beated her like a dog!!! how come this kind of people will treated their child like this rude?? did they knew that, their action will makes a child's psychological scar forever??that is why nowadays many children run away from home...
did they know that, children also have their self-esteem??all children hope to own a lovely family as well...if a father cannot give this basic demands to their child, i think before they had decided to become a diction call "father", they better not do that!!! please think of their child's future!!! for both of their good too!!!
don't they think they are father has right do any idiot things to their child!!!
i had rather my father don't care about my life then he always stoping my actions...if he always restricted my action and deprived my freedom...i think i sure will getting Mad!!!
luckily he don't to that...appreciate...thanks God~

i am pursuing on my own eudemonia~it is getting closer to me now~i can feel that~trust myself!!!being optimism and don't think confusely, if not my happiness will leaving me forever~
cheer for my FREEDOM life~yuhuuu

No comments:

Post a Comment