Tuesday, June 23, 2009

......

window shopping with bao bei just now
accidentally
i found that was a collection of books i wish to own since long time ago
but
bao bei said, my house still got 1 book i didn't finish read it
he don't let me to buy them
wuwuwu
really sad la
TT___TT

see, they are imploring me to bring them home..sorry i can't...

************************************************

i am really a Korea and Japan addicted

i will get crazy when i saw this kinda cute stuff

Japanese words somemore!!!

woooow

crazy crazy

*_*

just like baby food...isn't it??cute 0(*o*)0

kawaii bunny and puppy~
actually it is a box of biscuit
i may not concern to let them inside my tummy
kinda wasting
xoxo

*******************************************

woooow
my ge ge is kind of good guy
hehex
cos he treat me eat this McFlurry
yum yum
thanks ge ge~
and don't forget also,
u still owing me a cup of Japanese style Green Tea ice-cream
i am still waiting ya ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment