Sunday, June 7, 2009

clubbing night



this picture was taken by my ge ge before we went to clubbing,inattentively

but i like this...cos my legs look like very skinny

i know from a very far distances

TT___TT

Clubbing Night

that was sooo unbelievable
me
always be the quiet and as behave as good as gold
had been polluted(may be i said like that a bit serious =D)
i'm acting as a good girl and polite daughter

cos
i
C-L-U-B-B-I-N-G


a Bad diction to me
all the Bad guys and girls convergence inside the dark and repleted with smoke smell
this called relax??
what are they thinking about??
i wonder
i can't stand with these smoky smell soo suffering to me
i will die
but
that will be the memorable and unforgettable night


i promise
i will not go to this kind of place for second time
this will be the first and the last


seriously


no joke

No comments:

Post a Comment