Monday, June 22, 2009

...

gossip...is no longer a girl's patent
i were found that, guys nowadays more likely to gossip!
this was happened around me
my bao bei is a very good example XD
i'm more calmness
don't like gossiping,
don't wanna become focus point of people
just wanna my peaceful life
=)
*************************************************
my gastric was extremely pain!!!
gosh!!!
can't stand with this pain anymore!!!
i treated my stomach as usual
eat at the right timing
...
i admit that, recently i treat "her" quite bad
but i didn't felt hungry at all
i guess,
my stomachache will being recovering by itself
but
i am like that ignorance
T___T
***************************************************
tomorrow may be will go to Kinokuniya with my love one~
likes the smell of books
=3
sorry
...
i am lazy again
lazy to attend class tomorrow
cos just 1 hour class
forgive me ya
XP

No comments:

Post a Comment