Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Panic of A(H1N1) diseases

i guess i will get into fever soon...
feeling not well now...
am i will be the next person infect with A(H1N1) diseases??
i hope i won't so "lucky"

early in this morning, i felt like something wrong of my stomach...it cause nausea...so i keep eating sour plum
until just now i am feeling unpleasant...and i guess my body temperature gonna rise up above 37 degree celcius...

all those seem like the symptoms of A(H1N1)...
i were very fear now...i don't wanna being isolated from my bao bei, my family and my friends as well...
bao bei said, if i am confirm suffer from this diseases...he sure will beside me...won't leave me alone...wuwuwu...my heart was warm and touching...thanks bao bei for treating me such good...love u deep deep~

other symptoms of A(H1N1) diseases,
* fever
* headache
* nausea
* flu
* dizzy
* sore throat
* cough
* run at the nose

if got those symptoms must go to hospital for a check!
hope nothing happen to me...
pray for myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment