Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lov Japan

people often will say, those memories will pop out when u are alone at the midnight
those days i worked in the Isetan was occupied my space of memories now.
i dare to say, the Japanese boss were the BEST ever boss i met before!
the big size boss of mine and his son.
they let me know the flexibility of the process of cuttle fish
can mixed it with cheese also! surprising huh??
i told him my name is Yumi, yet he don't believe that!
hahaha
just call me Yumi-San. easier to remember what.
the very 'strict' aunt,
her face looks strict only, yet she's a nice lady
teach me patiently if anything that i wish to know
didn't blame me when i did a mistake
she know Japanese leh,
i wish somehow someday,
i could speak Japanese language to them also~
a 'funny and shorty' aunt,
she's also another nice lady
where she's always didn't forget to put a smile on her face
although she was treated badly some of the times
admiring her professionalism.
a 'slim and tall' guy which has lotsa experience 'bout Japanese cuisine/ food
had a nice talk with him
= )
Suzuki-San, (if not mistaken) he was the son of the Miso lao ban in Japan. 
he must be EXTREMELY rich i guess.
he know Chinese! whao~ this one more surprising me la!
Snow said, his wife was supreme pretty~
but i don't have the luck to meet with her...
yet, he was the guy who praised me =DD
'...Hokkaido Ramen...'
haha
but i didn't try the original Ramen even the shave ice with Azuka beans!!
what a waste is it??
hmmp...
regret-ing...regret-ing
the Chef who prepared the Ramen with his lil tu di.
he has a pretty Thai girl friend yet he kept deny on it.
haaah
don't lie me la, i understand it~
he said he was going to cut the full fringe which is same as me one...
but he didn't do that finally!
haha
not dare to think 'bout what is going on if he really take the action
must be very silly look~
X )
he also like to 'kacau' me la...
but i'm very expecting the pictures we were captured together.
hope Miss Michelle don't forget to send it to me and an Peng.
i'll keep the days where i worked with them inside my memories album until the day i worn out!
hmmp...
y become emo suddenly?

No comments:

Post a Comment