Tuesday, April 20, 2010

bad luck

people always say Good Morning, Good Morning.
i don't know what is so GOOD about this morning...?
firstly, i woke up in an early morning.
it's 'bout 7.30am *i know it's not early for some people, but for me, YES! it is!
after brush my teeth and wash my face
then, starting my make up journey.
put all the colors on my paleness face and tied a formal french twist
okay,
it's time for me to go out.
before i reach KLCC, i brought a oval shape bread as my only breakfast
u know, that is NOT enough for my stomach to digest it
yet, some thing was so wrong!
i was chucked but the bread!!
i didn't swallow greedily what...
but still hungry
=_="'
hmmp...never mind...
reached them on time
yet i saw all of my friends stood outside the building
i wonder y they all acted like that.
oooh!
it's power failure at the whole building!!
they said, yesterday was also like that
so the class has been cancel already
so, how about today?
will it be the same too to cancel the class?
OMG!!
the girl call Chelsea came over to us and said: "...due to the power cut of the building, our class on today is cancel. See u at next Monday at the same time."
oh GOD! should i say 'thank you'??
i just reached there for 'bout 20 mins, now i'm told to be going back home!
GOOD! VERY VERY GOOD!
took the train alone
...
as i reached home,
i told my King the whole story
and my phone start ringing
"...Yumi, where are u?"
"...i reached home already...what's happened?"
"...they told me that the class start at 11.30am, they said the electricity comes 'suddenly'!"
"..."
i'm speechless...
whoa...it's really 'suddenly' la!
but i have NO energy to go there anymore!
y don't tell me early??
but i know, this is beyond their power la...
okay, it's really OKAY!
hmmp...
i'm going to skip the class
sorry to myself!
but
who cares?
i'm going back home with my King later on
hope those 'bad luck' don't follow me anymore!




-end-

2 comments:

  1. what a bad day? i also always meet this thing so....skip class lo if no mood..hahaXD

    ReplyDelete