Wednesday, April 14, 2010

dark brown

change a new color on my hair.
yet i don't like this color much
'cause it's 'too' dark for me
i want a brighter color!!
hmmp...
can't dye bright color anymore...
i need to think for my future!
they won't accept a girl who has a brighter hair color!
haiz...haiz...
gimme some time...
may be i can accept it
can't always act like a child, willfulness!!
must grown up girl!
anyway,
thanks a lot to Mr. Hiew.
his dying hair skill was very 'pro' if compare with my King * yorr...don't get angry la...
X )
he is the future hairstylish
wish him all the best~
and don't forget Good Luck to me and my King too ^^

2 comments:

  1. miss u so much ar...(><)
    how r u? fine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmp...
    everything is all right~
    yesterday i went to 'december' find u, but u were not there...?
    erm...do u free this days?'cause i'll work at the PC Fair. may be we can meet there ^^

    ReplyDelete