Monday, April 26, 2010

happy out-dating day with beibii

yesterday was a good day for dating~ 
beibii and I went to Pavilion
and there is our journey of window shopping had began...
...
we just afford to visit those 'low-budget' shops
tho' it's just 'window shopping', yet still not dare to have a walk on those so-called 'high class' shops
i'm wonder how if i break some of the stuffs inside
not dare to imagine!
yet, it's still not 'my time' to visit them.
be patient...just waiting the right moment
it's sure have the chance one...!
i strongly believe that~
= )
it's always my happy hour when being with beibii~ *hey dear, is it the one u wish to see?X )

some thing same as before,
i used to take some pictures to fed my narcissistic personality.
Haah...! forgive me plss... XD
here i come with the photos which satisfied me.

love my face in this pic la. how come it will look so small huh? 38...


 big chu♥ for beibii

if u never try out, u will never know.yea, exactly! i never know that the leopard print did suits to me.
= )

see my dark eyes circles? it's still visible tho' i've covered with the concealer. oh God. any recommendation for the good concealer? 


 annoying face. blekk
yet can see my underbelly very clear enough~

No comments:

Post a Comment