Friday, August 21, 2009

Praying for him...

Yesterday i replaced bao bei worked at 1 Utama. I still selling those earphones and handsets. Less people were shopping over there, i think was due to yesterday was not weekend. That was so damn bored!!! Luckily i still can chit chating with my friend~
Until the lunch time, nothing can eat except bread!!! Because the other food i so can't afforded to buy!! *sigh* i think i will become " bread people " soon... Always eat bread, bread and bread!!! Hnn...can't blame people also, who ask me no money??
I poor until didn't having my dinner!! That was so sad... I just can keep working!!
When the time i am ready to back, i just can tighten my stomach and waiting for the bus. It was raining... I felt myself very pity that time... Feels like helpless.
*sigh* again...
Finally the bus came! Oh!! God saved me~ But who knows, that bus was made a big round then since can i reached my destination!!
That was a scene i think i will never ever forget when i am inside the bus. I am not sure where is that place, that was a Chinese old man climbed up to the bus and asked the bus driver something. But that old man's pronouciation not so clear. Even thought for me as a Chinese i also can't get what was he trying to say. Then the Malay bus driver was felt annoyed and drive away that old man. How cruel was the bus driver!! U know, that was raining outside there... He was wearing a worn-out shirt and...his leg was not convinience to walk too long time... Cruely world... I should give him a hand that time... I can do it easily...but y i still sitting at there and watching all those thing happened in front of me?? Felt so guilty... No used for feeling guilty only... Now i just can pray for that old man... Hope he can get his way home... Hope he will meet with a kind-hearted person but not a darken heart like that bus driver... I am praying hard for that old man... Hope u all also pray for him
GOD BLESS HIM
please...

No comments:

Post a Comment