Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The day with Bi

This blogger gonna drive me into craziness!! What's wrong with it huh?
All right all right, don't get angry on this small matter. 'Cause u got to know, today is my last day off. >_<
Oh! Damn it!
Hmmp... Stop those sad stories, gonna make my last day happily~

We had our day off with full of joyous. It makes my day actually!
Went for movie, The Pirates of the Caribbean! A very long time taken, but it's still nice to me! Firstly, we had plan to watch 'Insidious', unfortunately, that are there no more! Dampened my spirit! T_T
My bi bought me a khaki jacket and for himself one as well! We both got the 'couple jacket' for the first time! Weee~ : D
Happy ending~ : )


shoot this before going out! He's in my heart, deeply.


half way to have a longer fringe! gam ba tte, keep my spirit on. No to give up for this time!
Mustn't make him disappointed again. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment