Saturday, February 12, 2011

no point

My blog was neglected by me!! Busy for the stuff of CNY, finally I have my own time to blog.
This is the 1st year I didn't celebrate CNY with my family...because my hometown get flooded!wth?! The railway was submerge in the water plus no more ticket for the bus! Worse come to worse,  I follow bibii back to his home. It's kinda weird u know. I don't hope to get any gossip from others.
But then, it's benefit me on the other way. I don't need to face with my relatives~ =D Yea! I can escape from their eye sight! GREAT! 


---


Pretty girls not only make guys hectic but they did made me excited as well!
I love to see their self-captured photos, my heart is leaping on happily!
End up with a pretty girl's photo~

 Mizuki Nishikawa
She's younger than me, 
one of the model in the 'Popteen' magazine.





sorry that I blog nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment