Monday, February 14, 2011

my Valentine

Stomach gumblingly since yesterday morning, it keeps complaining me!
Feet better after take medication, it slowly sooth my arches and pain. Yet the pills were not enough to combat with the sickness! I almost killed by the painfulness!
Once I had reached home, faster grab two tablets of my 'Ling Zhi'. It's an oriental medication, I take it as my Savior! U know what, I used to consume it when my body is outta control and it really works! So I can't live without it!
Though the medication had treated me well, but there will be another storm come towards! I felt discomfort as my stomach had started to grumble once again! Slept till half-way, it messed around me! I needa wake myself up! I couldn't count how many times I had sat on the closet-tool! Stomach pain almost made me throw up on that time! That was how it begun my Valentine's Day! well done!
Fortunately, I feel better right now.
Well, today is a joyous occasion to celebrate for all the couples! Same as me, I have been prepared myself for this day! However, very sad to say, I didn't prepare anything for my Valentine! 'cause I think I'm the best gift ever for him! He should agreed with me. = ) Don't know how's mine?
This is our 2nd Valentine's Day. I still remember when the 1st Valentine's Day, he gave me a brunches of red roses when we were dine-in at a restaurant. I am the fool one, I though the roses was given free to every couple yet it's prepared by beibii actually?!=D I became a laughing-stock for almost one month! 
We almost lost the chance of celebrate it! Luckily we still able to make it on last minute! The 2nd Valentine's Day falls on the 1st day of CNY, it means we couldn't celebrate face-to-face just by phone.
I should be allowed to make a wish on this special day right? No offense right? = )
So...I wish I could in love with my Valentine forever till it's the end of the world...? He loves me more than I loved him! I'll always be his pamper! *haha It's too much!



nod ur head as u agree with me~
u this goofy cutie boyfriend. 


please bring along this ring together to wait for my answer,
be patience, 
I will slowly nod my head when I felt ur sincerity.







For my special one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment