Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Greedy people

Greed is the fault found in all human beings. No matter u're Chinese, Malay, Indian, Arabian or other races. I sincerely see through these shortcoming from them. I hate this shortcoming seriously!
They will start complaining and start to critic and compare too. Okay okay,customer is always right. *WTH bull shit
The daughter is exactly same as the pattern of the mother. GREED and STINGY! And uhh the face bold as the brass! Aduh, I have no eyes to see them. Hey aunt, do u know that u look so 'ugly' when u request for more samples? Do u realize that? Don't make people hate u off okay?
Since I'm still small, mama already told me that no to become greedy people. Not good Not good. Teacher said cannot cannot. But still they do the same thing. No wonder her daughter follow her footsteps. Aikss, pity them.
Is it the way for me before I become a great person? The lesson about the shortcoming of human behavior. All right, if it's a lesson that I 'must' learn, I have nothing more to say. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment