Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Damn! dark circle

I'm still searching for the best solution for dark eye circles as well as how to do a prefect conceal. It always torturing me man! Damn it!
So, I got to try n' try, nonstop searching for the best product! Which color should I used? Creamy? Liquid or stick texture? Oh, so confusing!
Can anybody expert tell me 'bout this? Totally blank mind.
My dark circles follow me since secondary school, how to get rid of them huh? Plus, I'm working late night these days. I couldn't get a good rest except my off day!
GOD, tell me how to survive with these 'fellow friends'?
I know, most of u will say, get an earlier rest before 11pm la, don't focus on ur lappy too frequent la, don't consume any food that will cause the sedimentation of melanin la, bla bla bla n' so on.
I can tell u, I know those facts better than u. The only problem is, thing always go against ur mind!
Please, give me some consultation 'bout DARK CIRCLES!
@_@

No comments:

Post a Comment